Monday, January 29, 2007

Rest in Peace my dear friend Jack

Budd Foxx and I started The Knight Trader and The Visual Trader stock blogs about 2 years ago. We wanted to blog as a way to keep our focus on trading and stay on top of the overall market. About 2 months after we started the sites we decided to add the pay pal donate button at the top right in case anyone wanted to donate to the site for all of our efforts. Jack was the first e-mail I received from any reader telling us how he appreciated our work. He was also the first person to send us a donation thanking us for all of our dedication and hard work. The donation meant a lot to us and gave us inspiration to continue blogging.

I kept in contact with Jack on a regular basis from that point on via e-mail. Jack would send us his stock picks every Sunday night for the coming week and he e-mailed us 4-5 times per week on average from that point on. I received my final e-mail from Jack on Tuesday January 23rd around 6:30 AM. I sent Jack a few e-mails back asking how his trading was going and he never responded. I thought it was a little bit unusual that he did not respond but from time to time he would take time off so I did not think much of it. This past Saturday I received an e-mail from his wife saying, "I must inform you as of the 23rd of January, sometime early in the morning my husband Jack passed away suddenly at his trading desk." Jack died of a heart attack that morning doing what he loved trading stocks and options. Our thoughts and prayers go out to his wife Arlene at this difficult time. Jack was more then a reader to us he was a true friend and we going to miss him. Rest in Peace my dear friend Jack. God Bless and Godspeed.

Rest in Peace my dear friend Jack

1 Comments:

Blogger Gordengekko said...

Dear Arlene-

Our thought and prayers are with you and your family at this difficult time. Jack was more then a reader he was a friend and we are going to miss him dearly.

God Bless and Godspeed,

Gekko and Foxx

9:27 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Engine Submission and Search Engine Optimization

Disclaimer: This website may include stock market analysis. Any ideas or opinions expressed by us is for informational purposes. Trade at your own financial risk as we assume no responsibility for your investing decisions in the markets. Blogarama - The Blogs Directory BlogRankers.com Business Blog Top Sites TopBlog.ws - Top 
Blog, Directory and Search Engine <